Tuesday, March 30, 2021

"Time To Grow Up"

“Time To Grow Up” Today's work is finished leaving me tired, but tomorrow I plan to be going full force again doing yard work. I'm anxious to get it done although it don't excite me. I have to prove to myself that I am still up to hard labor. It's always been a passion to me. I do have to allow for chilly weather, and wind, which we have so much of in my part of the country. I am so apt to take bad colds if the weather is not perfect. I know my limits, and will not go beyond. I am one who likes to see seeds sprout, and grow to be productive in whatever way they were made for. Be it for beauty, or food for our tummies. I have had a pine cone setting in soil for three months because I read, and saw a picture of sprouts coming out of a pine cone that was amazing. It was said that one pine cone could make a forest. Nothing has happened to that cone yet, but I am still taking care, and believing it will sprout soon, I don't need any pine trees, but just the curiosity of it makes me contented to watch, and examine it daily. Today I planted four hybrid tomato seed that Chuck ordered, but because there was just four seeds he wouldn't. plant them. The seeds were so small I had to pick them up with tweezers, and push them into the soil. I am so eager to see if they come up, and if so make the special, large tomatoes they are advertised to make. I love anything that has to do with unusual sights, or progressive growths. It may be part of the creative talent I was born with. Anyway I have lots of fun just being funny. I have several ideas that I plan to make happen in the near future. I will be taking pictures, and posting them on face book when I feel satisfied with the results. It's so nice to feel well, and blessed to be able to do so many fun things. Now that I have decided I can't make the evil go away in our great country, I have taken on a different out look in life. Whatever comes I am prepared to face it. I'm through with calling out wrongs, and making projections of what is going to happen. My prayers will never stop, but my worries have already. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment