Saturday, March 27, 2021

"What A Friend We Have In Jesus"

“What A Friend We Have In Jesus” I am positive that every child of God has had disagreements some time in their life with their own brothers, and sisters in Christ. Even our own Lord Jesus Christ had the same humanly problem while He lived on earth. .He was troubled on every side. He was falsely accused, but not distressed, persecuted, but not forsaken, cast down, but not destroyed. How can we being earthly vessels expect to be an exception to Jesus? Disagreements does not mean falsely accused, nor persecuted. It only means we have different opinions. God made us that way. I am thankful for every strip that has been placed on me, because Jesus saw it all, and He is the Judge of all. He understands, because He took strips long before I did. Yet sin never once entered His life. Can we be any less loving than that to those who whipped us? 2 Corinthians, 4: 15. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. Though every friend, or family member may forsake me, I will always have a Friend in Jesus. I will never doubt that. Who could ever want a better friend than He? I go through this life not expecting a robe, and a crown thereafter. My Savior simply told me to trust Him. I'm not asking for anything else, only for Jesus to keep telling me to trust Him. I do not know if I will be reunited with all my loved ones or not, I do not know if I will walk on streets of gold. I just know I will always trust God, and whatever happens is fine with me. Anything else is just a child's way of thinking, in my opinion. I'm happy with my life here on earth as long as Jesus is my closest friend. He is giving me health, and happiness every day, even when I am missing my loved ones. As long as I don't have to suffer physical pain why would I want to give up this life? Hopefully all fences can be mended before I leave it, but again that is up to the mender. I can see somewhat a living hell now on earth, but I am trusting God to take me through the fire. He is my victory every day. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment