Friday, March 12, 2021

Every Day Is A Challange

I'm waiting for the rainy weather to clear up before I make a trip to Liberal, Kansas today. I just don't like to drive in the rain, and there is a nasty fog also. I will be shopping for a new oven since I have waited three months for a part to my old one. Can't be promised that I will ever get it. The appliance store also told me they are having trouble getting new appliances in. But they usually do have a good selection of appliances on the floor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This place is good about servicing their merchandise also. The rate of their service is nominal, and can be quickly expected. It's true that hard times are upon us, and I believe here to stay. I'm trying hard to adjust, because there is nothing else I can do. So far I've made the change fairly well. I've even had to change from a life time of church worship to one that is still strange to me. I can't complain too much because the Bible has taugh us for years there would be perilous times, and great suffering before the end of times. I feel safe, and secure wrapped in God's loving Arms. One thing for sure these times may help some of us to welcome God's calling for us, more than ever before. That too would be a big blessing. I have watched so many people die as it has been part of my job related duties, and I can truly say it is not easy to watch. I believe I have peace over that awful, factual happening, and I thank my God every day. It's very easy for me to relax at home in my recliner, and watch T. V. I do that a lot, but I still have work to do in order to be privileged to relax at times. Again I'm thankful to my God, for all the comfort He affords me. The apostale, Paul said, "I've learned to be content no matter what state I am in." I don't think he meant Texas, but what state-of-mind he was in. I will add I am also content in my great state of Texas. My lunch of chicken, and rice is cooking, and i think they are ready for me to remove them from the heat. I already have broccoli, and cauliflour salad ready, so I will venture to the kitchen, and indulge. Afterward I will leave for Liberal. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment