Sunday, March 14, 2021

All To Him I Surrender

What a sweet spirit in church this morning. The kind of service that makes you want next Sunday to hurry up and get here. I think God has found an open door, and He has made Himself welcome. That is what people have to do too much of the time. However, seldom does God expect His Children to go where they are not felt welcome. Or at least have the feeling of being out of place. God has the keys to His church, but would that men welcome Him in. It is the same with His children. I am a firm believer that when a church felllowship becomes sincere about opening their gates of WELCOME, that church will see people flog in to partake of the blessings in store for them. Too often attitudes in the church are too slow to change. Those same attitudes have shut out God's very elect. It has been a great pleasure for me since I have made my way back to my home church, to see the Spirit of God working through difficult, fleshly attitudes, and building back faith that used to be so unmovable there. I see more, and more every time I attend a service the bold servant of God daring to be deprived of God's miricalous promises. A few more days and all will be following that boldnesss. I believe that is what it is going to take to keep us safe. There will be battles, but none that God will not win for us. I long to hear that old song sang again, "I am bound for the promised land; oh who will come and go with me I am bound for the promised land." My honest opinion is the few members of this church that are left are the cream of the crop. They are dedicated to stay till the last ship comes in. No matter how raging the storm may get, [world wide) we have a Savior who is able to walk on water. It's possible we may have a few with us who are willing to step out of the ship, and go to meet that water-walking Savior. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment