Monday, March 15, 2021

Shopped All Day Came Home Empty Handed

I just got home from Libersl, Kansas. It was a very tiring trip so my blog will be short, and not so sweet today. I tried out a new Buick 21 model Envision.I fell in love with it, but was sure that all the technology gaggets would have driven me totally insane. It even had a devise on it that if you got too close to the center, or outside strip it would ding dong you. It would have been harder than my computer to deal with. That is saying a lot. I was given an invoice with all the cost on it, and that made me think again before I made a deal. I am now driving a 2004 Buick Park Avenue, and it has been such a good car till I would not even think of anything else but a Buick. It still gives good service, but today the heater quit so I was thinking maybe I should think about trading it off. I dearly love my 2004 Buick, and probably will just repair the heater, and drive it till a much larger breakdown happens. It handles so nicely, and gets good gas milage. The power is still so great till I can hit the gas, and in seconds I am around a big truck, but it has 140 thousand miles on it. This decision seems like such a gamble to take. Anyway the rest of my shopping was put on hold except I did order a new oven. The one on the floor was black, and I needed white, since all my other appliances are white, and fairly new. It is suppose to be here in two weeks. Decisions, decisions, are killing me even though I pray every day for wisdom from God. As far now I just want to rest, and wait upon the Lord. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment