Sunday, March 21, 2021

“Today Has Been Made Complete” I t was so nice to see friends in church this morning that you've known, and used to go to church with for many years. I am so thankful that God is still seeing our needs at Harvest Assembly of God Church, and is taking care of those needs. If we will but follow His leading, and not be determined to do our own thing, blessing will flow over us daily. He is the way, the truth, and the light. In Him there is no darkness. My victory has forever been won, and I will forever shout for joy. I made enchiladas for Chuck, and I before I left for church this morning. I made chocolate chip, pecan cookies yesterday, so our lunch was waiting for us when we got out of church. This is “hold the diet day,” and be sorry tomorrow. I have to be kind to my body weight because my heart says I must. My doctor told me after open heart surgery 21 years ago, I must keep my weight down. I took it seriously, and haven't had any trouble at all since. Our church often has a scrumptious food buffet, and I always forget my diet, but I leave that eating temptation at church, and remember to stay on my low carb diet. The Lord has given me a portion of scripture to post today. I cannot relay the message in it, because I do not understand for sure what that meaning is. The prophet, Isaiah, wrote these words, and I will post them exactly as spoken by Isaiah, chapter 1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground:there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers. Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man. As far our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel. Sit there silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shall no more be called , The Lady of kingdoms. This is the first five verses of Isaiah, chapter 1. If anyone has the interpretation of these verses, please let me know. I have somewhat a revelation of part of it, but it would not be advisable to write here. But I feel sure God gave these verses to me today to pass on. We may be past the peace of God, and into His wroth. However, I am firmly believing God has His faithful ones fully shielded, and will “Pass Over Their Door.” God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment