Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wuh Faith In God Through A Needle

So far the best news I've gotten today is Chuck and I got an appointment to get our covid shot tomorrow. Truly hoping neither of us will have any backlash to it. I am getting mine more of a courtesy to others than for myself. I'm still not believing all that I hear about this virus is that bad. I think it is being used to connect to just about everyone who had other health issues, and was seriously ill already. But it is what it is, and I will take my shot tomorrow. All of us are human, and we must live a human life. I have very little hope that our country will ever be the same so I am trying hard to adjust to a different kind of life. However, I will never forget the love of God that was instilled in me even while I was in my mother's womb. That is a treasure I will be taking with me to heaven. I think I will feel right at home as soon as I get there. I have learned to be content in my comfortable home that my husband and I shared together for 44 years. I still shed a lot of tears, but I had a lot of tear-jerkers while my husband was still with me. God did not promise us a bed of roses in this life, as the old saying says. He promised to help us through all the dark days we had to live through. He has kept His promise to me, and I am thanking Him constantly. I still get invited out a lot, but I do not go as much as I used to. I'm working on that because I think we never should pull up in our shell, and let the world go by. I believe I can make a come-back to all the good times I used to have with family, and friends. I'm more concerned about losing my humor than losing my religion. I was so glad when God put a song in my heart that never got old. "Victory In Jesus." My savior forever. If we have victory then we will show it. If I stay home I can't show it. My little Booster Band song I sang when I was a little girl, says, "This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine. Hide it under a brusle, no, I'm gonna let it shine, shine, shine. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment