Friday, July 23, 2021

"Weeding Out Sometimes Causes Pain"

“Weeding Out Sometimes Causes Pain” All my weed pulling, and cutting yesterday caused a back-ache that was still hanging on this morning. I took some Tylenol, and laid down across the bed then went to sleep. I did not wake up in time to get ready for the Senior luncheon today. One failure mark on my schedule for today. In fact it would be two or three because I didn't feel like doing anything the rest of the day. Where do I draw the line? Either too much or too little. I have finally got myself woke up, but not enough to want to do anything productive. Tomorrow being Saturday is the last day of the week for me. I have one or two things I must do then, or I will not be in shape to do anything productive all next week. I will be a winner in spite of the extra push I will have to make. I was given this bible verse today when I desperately needed it. I will share it with you. Proverbs 3, 5-6. “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” I accept this advise from my Lord, so I cannot fail. I certainly cannot understand some of the things I'm doing, but because I feel positive about doing them, I will keep on with the struggle. When it's time for me to let go of something I will definitely know. In the mean time I will wait upon the Lord As long as God is directing my path, what does it matter which way it leads? It's when Satan directs the path is when people need to fear. “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” Proverbs 14:12. We need to be sure of who is directing our path. This can be determined by how much faith you have if God. If ever we think we are smarter than God, just like Satan we will be cast out forever to suffer. The bible tells us at one time Satan was an angel in heaven. But he decided he was smarter than God so God cast him out to deceive others if he could get them to believe him. If he made Eve to believe him, then he must be a powerful deceiver. Beware of his scheming techniques. Remember who many times rescued you from them. I will never forget my life savior when I was attacked by that evil one. I have been set free for many years, and I have the wisdom to stay free, although I still get tempted from time to time. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment