Monday, July 26, 2021

"Just Let Me Be Me"

“Just Let Me Be Me” My day has been great so far. It started off with a call to my sister who is spending the summer at her house at Conchas lake State Park New Mexico. She was enjoying her time there with children, and grandchildren. Then I went to the Senior Luncheon where an overflowing table of humorous ladies were packed full of funnies today. Of course the more serious happenings made up part of the conversations. One of our 94 year old members was laid to rest this morning. He will be missed far sure. There are still a few who have not made it back since the Corona virus shut down a little over a year ago. I have committed myself to calling some of these, and letting them know I have made it back, and feel safe for them to come back. We did pick up a few new members after the scare was over. Over all things are looking even better than before. Can't thank the workers, and the staff enough. The past several days have been blessing me more than I can imagine. I even got a real dollar bill in the mail this morning with a promise if I fill out a news survey, and send it back I will get 5 more dollars. This wasn't on my prayer request, but it does sound good. It's just that I don't work that cheap. At least I'm a dollar ahead. But I can say God has answered several prayers for me lately. He is my joy, my peace, my all. So my second day of my new week was a good one, but I still have to work on making tomorrow a good one, so it's not over yet. If I didn't have these responsibilities I would be sleeping the rest of my life away. No thank you, I will do my job whatever it requires. I will even take the heat from those who want to turn it on me. I probably would never be done without it, and I sure want to keep doing. The secret is between God, and I. He will control the temperature until I'm really done. “I know from which my strength cometh.” Sorry, but you cannot take it from me. Try as you may, but I will love you anyway. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment