Tuesday, July 27, 2021

"One Of Those Mysterious Days"

“One Of Those Mysterious Days” After working from 8am to 4pm I'm not sure one should immediately start writing a blog. However, the day for posting stops at 7pm, so I have to rush to make it publishable before cut-off time. At this time I am just a few post short of 30,000 in the last period of my postings. I had two other blog accounts before this one that somehow got cut off causing me to have to start another one. I've been lucky with this one so far. The record shows I have 65,560 hits. I think something is off a little because some days I have 100 hits in one day. Whatever, I am dedicated to keep writing my voice as if I could be talking that much. It is therapy for me, and keeps me from talking to myself. When I'm tired it probably shows in my writings. When I'm happy it probably shows also. But when I'm disagreeable, please Lord don't let it show except in a kind, loving way. I don't want to be hypercritical with my opinions, but neither do I want to sound always right. I am positive that is wrong. I do feel, and hope I'm right, that my writings are seen by God, and I will have to answer to Him for all my mistakes. That is my main reason for writing my heart, and soul, and by faith maybe someone who has not known before, will be made wise to the power of our God. I believe for that reason is why God is leaving us here on this old sinful earth. The song comes to my mind now, “In a land where we will never grow old.” I am both tired, and happy, at this time, but I must rest before I reveal much of either. I'm expecting a great day tomorrow, until then “Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God believe also that He is able to give you peace, and happiness.” I'm at the end of this news briefing, ha, ha, so keep on believing, God answers prayer. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment