Thursday, July 29, 2021

"Happiness Is A Gift From God"

“Happiness Is A Gift From God” It's another one of my happy days without knowing why. I tell myself I have so many things to be troubled about, but not so. Then I remember I asked God to give me peace over those troubling things. He did just that. I may not accomplish much physically, but I'm accomplishing a whole lot mentally. When I see those big smiles on faces who have a lot more to be sad about then me, I just have to leap for joy. I see those smiles every time I go to the Senior luncheons. What a joy to know we all are beating the odds. Wisdom has guided us through many long years, and it continues to guide us on. In a world filled with pit holes such as we have today, I am so thankful to say we have an invisible leader who will never let us fall if we fully trust Him. So I believe that's why most of the time I feel happy, and blessed. Those who love their own self ambitions more than the ones they gave life to, I'm sorry to say, but I truly believe they will never find happiness. It's all in vain, and I do hope they wale-up before it's too late. Help us all Lord, to yield our lives to You daily. As I conclude this little message today let me say again, I am happy, thankful, and plan to let it be seen in me every day. That does not mean I won't be praying for God to defeat our enemies, but it does mean I believe He already has. Join with me in singing praises to Him always. Let us not just tell Him about all the things He has done. He already knows that. Let us show Him how happy, and thankful we are for all those things He has done. Shame on those who do not gracefully greet, and welcome back those who are so hoping to find a place to feel a part of in God's House. Are we letting the beauty of Christ be seen in us? I feel this failure to myself more than I can relate. I'm working on improving that mistake. None of us is worthy, but all of us are responsible. Be kind, and loving even to those who throw stones at you. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment