Wednesday, July 7, 2021

"Keep On The Sunny Side"

“Keep On The Sunny Side” I finally made it back today to my favorite place to dine out. It had been one year since I had attended due to the Corona-virus which caused other disadvantages, and still has an effect in many ways, I believe this epidemic has done more harm to peoples lives than will ever be known. Since I had been out for a year what I saw in some persons today would have seemed more like five years of change. I almost felt like a stranger to the place, although everyone so graciously welcomed me back. There is definitely a difference in the atmosphere in the place. The people are still the best that God ever made, but they obviously are fighting with the determination to keep it going. The crowd was good, and the food seemed even better, but something called peace was missing in my opinion. I believe most of those people are living by faith more than ever before. I love them for that. Why did this world wide disaster strike us? No one can answer that, but everyone is fighting daily to disarm the giant enemy it is. I for one have never fought so hard in all my life. I am positive that I will be fighting for a long time yet. I can't praise those dear Senior Citizens enough who have never let up one bit on their determination to keep this fantastic place moving full force. One would never guess how hard they have worked. Today I made a move to completely restore, and rebuild my physical and spiritual strength to help make The Senior Citizen's Center a Shinning Star. I pray we all will embrace for the next round of explosive damage that very possibly could happen again. We can do it with God's help. The more we get together the more we can win, I still am amazed at how well the Senior Citizens have done to keep our place safe, and active. I know now just how important they are to the community in which I live. Glory to God for such good Christian people. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment