Sunday, August 1, 2021

"Dance Or March i'm Going In"

“Dance Or March I'm Going In” What a nice shower we had today. It cooled things off, and the yard already looks better. My car got a good rinsing off on the way to church, but I didn't have to open my umbrella. How nice mother nature has been to me lately. Church attendance was good today, and I'm thankful for that. I feel ready to start another week of fun, and excitement. Lunch at the Center tomorrow is already pulling at me. Something good must be going to happen. Our cooks fix delicious chicken tenders with all the extras. The only bad thing about my eating regularly at the Center again is that it's putting pounds on me. My heart won't like that. Oh my! What a life of ups, and downs. My brain keeps trying to fail me, but it just don't know how stubborn I am. I will get my thoughts out whether in words, or on canvas. Nothing is going to stop me. The love of God controls my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So what if I miss a step or two on the dance floor. I can slide back on track, thank you. I'm waiting for that perfect dancer to come along and teach me perfection. Oh course I don't dance in reality, but I do spiritually. “When the saints go marching in, I hope to be in that number.” I might even dance my way in. I am so ready to spend some time with my sisters again. The long distance between us makes that hard to happen very often, but I have faith to believe it will happen soon. God has blessed us all with so much more than we deserve. Not with worldly goods, but with precious peace. We can all lay in our beds in the same motel room or house, and sleep all night without waking up. Can God be any better to us than that? Our mom and dad's four daughters are all still living as widows, but we still have each other. We all are still able to do our own business, and help others with theirs. I am the oldest, but can manage to make the others behave. Please don't tell them I said that. Any three of them would go to the moon if possible to help me if I needed them. And I believe God would make it possible. Here's wishing everyone a very happy, and prosperous week. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment