Saturday, August 7, 2021

"Freedom To Wear My Pajamas All Day"

“Freedom To Wear My Pajamas All Day” Saturday is the only day that I have free to do nothing, or whatever I want. Today I have fully taken advantage of it. I have done nothing but talk on the phone. Feeling guilty, but if there is no interest it's better to leave everything undone. I am told these kind of days happens to everybody. Just hoping they don't happen too often. Every day this week except this one has been a good one. Tomorrow I start a new week. It begins with church then something every morning the rest of the week. I'm so thankful that three of those days will be shared with wonderful friends for lunch at the Center. The other two will be shared with my son, Chuck, and a good friend living next door to him. I am truly blessed in so many ways. If I have to put my projects on hold for awhile that will be o k. Joy, peace, and happiness come first, and far most in my life now. Several members in my family need prayers at this time, and I will put them first. God help me not to sound doubtful in these troubling times, even though that is a battle within it's self. We must stay positive, whatever it takes. That depends mostly upon who we connect with outside of God. The book of Proverbs tells us to sit with the wise otherwise we will become foolish..I hope I can distinguish between the two. Sometimes there is a thin line between the two. I became a joker after I married my husband. That was what he was best at. I had to learn to stay even with him. Then sure enough three of my four kids grew up to be humorous also. The other one never hardly smiled at anything. To this day he is totally serious about everything. I would label my husband, and children as being part of the wiser group even though they joked a lot. Wise does not always mean rich or famous. It means believing in the Wise Creator of the world, and all that's in it. So wise that He shared His wisdom in written form that no one has been wise enough to understand yet how He did it. The Bible is there for us, and every word of it has proven to be the Inspired Word of God. Anyone who don't believe in it is nothing but a fool. From those remove yourself from their presence. Taken from the book of Proverbs. I leave you now with hopes you attend church tomorrow. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment