Tuesday, August 10, 2021

"Thankful For The Comfort I Have"

“Thankful For The Comfort I Have” Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 100 degree in Perryton, Texas. Nothing could make a day at home more interesting than a day like this. I don't exactly have anything to shout about, but I am comfortable. Maybe too comfortable to care about anyone else. That is not true with me today. I have been thinking all day about several members of my family in great need of God's healing mercy. I need to see signs of this happening more than anything else. It's a constant battle to live on this planet, and stay positive about tomorrow. People with this proven attitude day, after day, have got to be prophets chosen by God. I am determined to stay in touch with these special gifted servants even when it seems we have lost them, or if the enemy tries to make us believe they are not genuine. When they do fall, like all humankind is bound to do, I will look for another door of wisdom to open for me. “I shall not be moved like a tree that's planted by the water, I shall not be moved.” Every day I look for that blessing I already know God has for me. You may not recognize it, but I will. Naturally I am tired at the end of the day, but I am always feeling refreshed when I wake up in the morning. I start watching, and waiting for good news. There is some bad, but always some good if we are of a positive mind. I have no idea what, if anything, anyone might get from reading my blogs, but because I have dedicated my life to the Creator of all things, I will be yielded forever for that service. When we have done our job, we can let God do the finish work. My plans for tomorrow are to enjoy another special day with friends sharing a good lunch at the Center. After that I don't know what I will be doing, but I know it will be something to satisfy my ego. I have to show myself that I can do all things through Christ who strength me, just like Paul, the apostle, said. Anything we chose to do, we should do it well. God does not like sloppy work, so let us put everything we have into doing a good job. The things I don't even try to do, God forgive me for trying to make excuses. Some are genuine, and some are not. By faith I am forgiven. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment