Monday, August 2, 2021

"Give It Your Best Guess"

“Give It Your Best Guess” Well folks the fun is over for today now I have got to get to work. Lunch with friends at the Center today was beyond pleasant. It was hilarious. Yours truly exposed a fact about the consequences of getting old. The only requirement about repeating this “old age”drama was not to tell the children. It could be a “good-bye” home to the victim of a good intention. If I'm asked any more questions, I will not answer. Some things are best not to explain. The power of thinking is more important than relaxing in a recliner. I hear you my wisdom friend. I will sit less, and dance more. What fun it is to be simply me. I believe God is pleased with that also. After talking to my sister on the phone this morning about this bit of drama, she had the right message I needed to complete my mystery. She just reinforced my thought of what I believed about this unsolved mystery. I had not given her any clue about what I thought, but her belief matched mine exactly. Some things are just meant to give us more confidence in ourselves when it may have seemed just the opposite. At least I'm taking that for a fact at this time. I'm ready to try it out, just give me a little time. I still have a thing or two on hold that I'm curious about. In time it will be made known to me, and I can feel satisfied. It will be then that I will understand why I have not been impatient to wait for the right time. In the meantime I will keep praying for these possibly hard times some have to bear. Yes, I hear you saying you are the one who needs prayer. I agree, but evidently someone's prayer is being answered because I feel so positive about God answering my prayers. It's all about love, and trust in the One who gives us breath every second of every day, and night. When more people believe this they will depend less on someone else to pray for them. If we do not have faith to believe for our own needs how can we believe for someone else needs? If I finish my assigned work for today I must sigh off, and get busy. “Never let the sun go down on your anger of frustration.” God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment