Wednesday, August 25, 2021

"A Genus He Was To Me"

A Genus He Was To Me” I can't tell you all how much I appreciate all the kind, and loving words you said to me today after the loss of my loving son, Rick Sharp. It has been very hard to bear, but so many have helped me stay positive. Life is hard, and the older you get the harder it gets. But King Solomon told us to enjoy as long as we can because we will be dead a lot longer than we lived. I don't exactly know what he meant about that, but I believe him. I refused to stay home from lunch at the Center today, and just cry. I went and although I was a bit quieter than usual, I still made plenty of noise. So thankful for sweet friends who are always there for you. I do feel a bit rum dumb, and have to start talking o Jesus to get me back on track. He is so quick to guide me back. He tells me I am not suppose to understand everything, and to just keep trusting Him. Who would dare to ever argue with that? It's like I did some things today that I said yesterday I would never do. That is when I began to feel much better from my grief. Many hurtful past memories begins to fade away. It's hard to keep them from coming back, but we must not let them return. No grudges can ever enter heaven, and I'm glad for that. When I start thinking like this I almost go to sleep before I'm finished with my blog. Too relaxing for the mind to operate freely. I'm waiting now for closure to my son's death. This will be a delayed burial since his body was found some time after his death. A normal procedure that always follows a situation like that requires an investigation. Another hard thing to go through. I need it to be over with as soon as possible. By faith I will not faint. God has definitely directed me how, and what to do. Something I had sworn off of, but now I will follow His directions. I'm so thankful because there would never have been closure had I done it my way. Nothing is concrete yet, but praying that nothing will hinder what we have planed so far. My God, my God, help me get over this. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment