Friday, June 11, 2021

"Without Pain We Are Dead"

“Without Pain We Are Dead” How nice to have special friends you can talk to for hours if you wish. I just hung up the phone from talking to a super nice person, that keeps me updated on everyone else. Before that call I had talked to my sister in Oklahoma City for quite some time. It is friends, and family like those that keep me feeling necessary to stay on the sunny side. God bless my sunshiny faces that brightens my days. I am very much aware that without daily contact with people one will lose their desire to function. I am also aware that it becomes a daily struggle to remain positive about the blessing we receive in life. This is just part of the retired life all of us have to face in time. It sounds good at first, but the older bones just don't move as fast as the young ones did. Somehow the brains want more rest also. So it goes like this. “Be kind one to another, and love your neighbor as yourself.” It took me one hour today to do the two things that I thought might take all day today. My mind must have been resting a lot yesterday. The old saying goes like this, “ you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.” At least I am still getting things done. I do know that is because the Good Lord is always there to help me. I pray I will never get to the place I expect Him to do it all. I will patiently wait for things to happen that I know is going to happen in God's time. I can be happy and content until such time. The things we dread the most will turn into a joyful experience. Come walk with me down that dark road then we both can share the rising sunshine. Just have to say, Glory, Glory to the Lamb of God.” He is my all, and all. And I love to tell His story. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment