Tuesday, June 8, 2021

"It Takes All Kinds"

“It Takes All Kinds” Why does God allow us to recall so many sad memories, or maybe I should say sweet memories that become sad when we recall them? It is not always deceased ones who make you sad at some remembering of certain instances. Things that happened years ago that now have become haunting because of the mistake that you made when you thought you were doing what was right can be the hardest to endure. Even though that person may still be alive there is no way you can ever relieve yourself of the guilt. These are the memories that take all the joy from us when we should be praising God for His constant blessings. Then there are the wonderful memories when you loved so much being around precious loved ones who have now left us forever. Life can be like a roller coaster no matter how much God blesses you. Laughter, and tears at the same time. It can get so bad till everything seems worthless. Our Savior, Jesus Christ, experienced the same miseries that I speak of now. Satan never left Jesus alone for long. Can we understand better now why we too must spend much of our time being miserable? Not really, but we know if Jesus had the same struggles in life as we, then we cannot expect to be less troubled. The difference is Jesus was the perfect One. He knew no sin. We are the sinners who deserve most of what we struggle with. What we chose to do with our lives daily can make a big difference in how much we feel sad. However, there is no complete freedom from guilt, and grievousness, until we either lose our minds completely, or lose our mortal life to the new one. I believe this is one of the reasons the bible tells us to bear one another s burdens. Confess our sins to one another, only with God's direction. He knows what is best for us. Satan would have us go overboard with confessing. There is often great confusion when past sins becomes an identity for us. I for one. have always felt like Jesus is the only one who needs to know all about our personal life. I would never have written a message like this one today if I had of had my own way. It took me an hour or so to finally start not knowing what I was going to say. Yesterday I was so enthused while writing my blog, then today nothing would come to me but distressful thoughts. I could never be that person who talks from a script, or follows an outlined message. It takes all kinds to do God's work. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment