Monday, June 7, 2021

"We Are Soldiers Not Deadbeats"

“We Are Soldiers Not Deadbeats” People when do we stop turning the other cheek? The Liberal Party has caused us so much more cost of living till we just must hit back. I just got back from renewing my home insurance policy, and was told by the agent to wait till they could check for another company who had not raised their rates so much. My policy had gone up $238,00 in one year, and I had not used it once. Every bill I paid had increased a lot. Gasoline, groceries, hospital, and doctor bills, going through the roof. The evil leadership we now have in the White House, has got to be stopped. God is big enough to do it, and I for one am going to sincerely ask Him to take over how. We do not have to take all these beatings by such ungodly people. I think we have been patient long enough. We need to act now in self defense. Our defense is God, and He will help us if we truly believe. In just over a year we have seen the worst economic crisis since in the early thirties, when the Great Depression hit. If we don't act now the end is not near in sight. We can have faith, but faith without legs is dead. We Christians are God's hands, and feet. Our voices must go up to Heaven. Silence is a broken weapon. I'm not saying we should act like idiots. I'm saying we should be “as wise as a serpent, and as harmless as doves.” We can only be like that by staying focused on God. Some people may not know this, but I believe if we are not exercising our faith then it will dry up to nothing. The best way to exercise our faith is by start praising God daily for His love, and mercy. Thank Him daily for the prayers He answered for us that day. Thank Him, Thank Him. I mentioned in my blog yesterday that I thought I saw Jesus walking on the water to rescue us from shipwreck. I still believe that, but He hasn't reached us yet. Unless we keep our eyes on Him we might sink before He gets to us. I am very sincere. I believe we have to stay close to our Savior at all times in order to be protected. Like a little child we may feel lost from our Heavenly Father sometimes, but like that earthy father He always has an eye on us. Trust Him, Trust Him. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment