Saturday, June 12, 2021

"I Stand On My Speech"

“I Stand On My Speech” Saturday afternoon rush for me. Only about half through with my housework, and then have to work on my beauty effort. My hair is getting so thin it takes me hours to hide the bald. I could let the hair dressers do it, but I don't like their style on me. My husband used to say the beauty operators makes me look like I'm wearing a wig. He is not with me any longer, but I still like to pretend he is. For years my hair was the least of my worry, but old age has changed that a lot. My hair is just one of the things I'm fighting with about change. The awful, disgraceful, tattoos, and body piercings are more than I can accept. I cannot have any sympathy for those who have chosen to make their God-given bodies into a hell-like symbol mocking God's Holy Temple. “The Word says our bodies are the Temple of The Lord.” I feel like many have made it into a welcome sign to hell. I am overdue with my frank, rebuke for tattoos, but my soft, talk concerning tattoos just got me deleted. It didn't do any good at all, so I'm not sugar coating my thoughts any longer. Of course I will get repercussions, but I can no longer be a dummy on a stick. Judge me, you will be judged. Your judgment cannot hurt me, because I know the difference between true judges, and fake ones. My sentence will be from not speaking out much sooner. I do not believe in judging people about every little mistake they make, but when it is so bad that nothing evil can be felt by Christian born mortals in America, it's time for Frank to start preaching. At my age I never thought I would ever be called upon to speak out on God-forbidding sin, but if I must die a martyr, that shall I be. I do believe that God is already judging this world. Very few are aware of it. If they were they would become more concerned about the troubles they are in. They seem to brush it off as if it's nothing new. What a trick the evil one has played on so many. It's very disturbing to me because I feel like too many luke worm Christians are never going to see the light. I do believe that before the end of time every knee shall bow before the Lord, but I'm not sure it won't be too late. This message is one big surprise to me. I never intended to condemn anyone because I strongly am against that, but for some reason this is what proceeded out of my heart. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment