Sunday, June 6, 2021

"A Shipwrecked Country"

“A Shipwrecked Country” I could never have had a happier day in a thousand years than I've had today. Church was such a blessing to be part of, and the crowd was overwhelmed. The Holy Spirit was there pouring out His glory on everyone. What a day, and so many precious comments given to me personally was extraordinary. The sermon was nothing but a God Sent. And the messenger was prompted by The Holy Spirit, Himself. The three words I kept hearing the most were, “never give up.” It was most fitting to everyone there. In this day and time the world seems to be shipwrecked. People are having a hard time to keep from drowning. But Jesus walked on the water to save us today. There will continue to be ragging storms, but our faith was certainly strengthened today. I am looking forward to next Sunday. The past two Sundays have both handed me a big surprise, I am expecting another next Sunday. I really don't want to surprise everyone myself, but I will not refuse if the Lord wants to use me for something. “Unto whom much has been given much will be expected.” I am far from being a completely yielded servant, but I have been in the past. That's where we all need to be again today. It's better to yield than to be forced. God's way is always best. My roses are blooming so beautifully I take pride in showing them off. When nothing much seems pretty, the roses always make up the difference. There are all colors, and sizes for me to enjoy. Some are cluttered together to make a bouquet, others are spread all over the bushes. I have not been well enough to prune, and take care of them, but they are pretty anyway. I have my yards mowed, but don't attempt to hire someone to work my flower garden. It's too much, and there comes a time to settle for roses only. I am thankful for the good health I still have, and I will take good care of it first. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment