Friday, February 19, 2021

What Is In A Dream

This vicious hate attack on America is growing more outrageous each day. The significant effect is spreading like wildfire with no capability of putting it out. It is more clear to me now than ever that no man is above God. God has warned us through His Word that these times were coming. It all started when the first sin was committed. Why, we ask, would God create a world that would be filled with pain and suffering? That is a question that no man, not even the greatest of scientist can ever answer. When we have the nerve to ask God that His answer is "do not question the mysteries of God." I remember as a child a time or two I asked my father why, when he told me to do something. Sometimes he would explain to me why, other times he would say just do as I tell you to. I grew up knowing when the father speaks we obey. I see now the worst enemy most Christians have is fear. They are turning from faith to fear. What has caused that? My answer would be because they have failed to take up their cross and follow Jesus daily, as the bible teaches. I believe God wants us to live a happy, prosperous life, but we must always put Him first. I am a firm believer when we are in doubt about something if we ask God for an answer, He will give it to us. We can always find that answer in His Word. Why are Christians ignoring God's quote, "fear not, for I am with you always?" Sometimes God will direct us to our doctor, or other means of wisdom, but He always adds, "Trust Me." Through it all I have learned to trust God. I was shaken, and awaken from a dream I had last night. Today I am still wondering why I had that dream, but I am willing to leave it with God. I am rejoicing from it, but I don't understand what it means. I just know it was a real dream, and not a fairy tale. I am dedicating this day to God because I feel the need to do so. God came first this morning before anything else after I ate breakfast, and ask Him for direction for this day. I look forward to more joy, peace, and happiness. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment