Thursday, February 25, 2021

Rambler As In Car

I just got home from work, and feeling a little tired. Didn't have a hard day, but it doesn't take much anymore to make me tired. I will have five days off before I go back to work again. I just work two days a week. I couldn't ask for things to be better for me. God is my strength, my joy, and my shield. Of course I have things to make me sad, but I have given all that to the Lord, and He is giving me peace. He is a miracle working God, and I don't question his actions. I used to say what I planned to do tomorrow, but anymore I just wait for tomorrow then decide. I think it's called, "One Day At A Time." I love that old song. The weather has warmed up some, but the wind still blows a lot making it too unfit to be out much. I'm very anxious to start working in my yard. I am so disturbed about not being able to make paragraphs on this note pad, but it always puts the lines back together when I post. it doesn't even allow me to see my misspelled words, and I do a lot of that kind of stuff. But I will take what I can get, and make the most of it. I would go crazy if I tried to figure out all this new technology. Even some technicians I have had here can't fighure it all out. And when I do learn something new, before long it changes again. Can we just grin, and bear it? We can laugh instead of grin, and maybe it will help keep the wrinkles away. My T V is calling me to watch some interesting things fixing to come on about our President Trump. I must sigh off and go at once. Be back on tomorrow hopefully. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment