Saturday, February 13, 2021

Another Victory For Our Constitution

Well it's all over for now. President Trump has just been acquited in the impeachment trial. Earlier this morning the Democrat managers surprisingly managed to force a vote on calling witnesses. The motion carried, and after going into session where both sides had to agree on the procedure of the witness trial, the Democrats walked their request backward. They were not fixing to let any witness called by the defence to testify against them. They knew that the truth about the real cause of the rioting at the Presidential Comfirmation would be proven to have been planned by them. I just now heard Brad Blackman, former Depty Assistant to George W. Bush, say the constitution was the winner today. I am saying President Trump because I still acknowledge him as my President. I am hearig even now that this thing is still not over. Seemingly Manority Leader, Mitch McConnel, left the impression that something else is yet to come as he spoke after the acquital vote. I have been saying every since the presidental election with all the rigging that went on, that this fight will go on for a very long time. I see a very rigorios fight exculating and if anyone refuses to examine their hearts for loyality to the Almighty God I fear for them a terrible future. Many have already crossed over the line of conviction,(contrary to some beliefs), but my understanding of the bible drclares that this will happen. Without conviction there is no repentence. I will keep sending out warnings to people who still have a chance to make things right with God, but I cannot ever make anyone believe without they seek God personally. It doesn't do any good for me to make new paragraphs for this blog won't accept them. I am very limited to writing a proper blog since I lost my original. Needless to say my computer skills are limited also, since I have no one to help me living close by. So I will call it quits for today. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp .

No comments:

Post a Comment