Tuesday, February 9, 2021

"Beauty And The ???

This winter weather has been trying my patiense lately. !2 degree with wind to boot is too cold for me to get out. Even if I didn't plan to go somewhere I want the weather to be nice just in case I decided to go out. How selfish can we get sometimes? Father God I'm really not complaining I'm just being honest. Please forgive me. In a month or so I will be saying I wish the weeds wouldn't grow so fast. I have to keep them pulled up out of my flower beds, and orential grass gardens. I truly am thankful that I am still physically able to do this strenuous type of work. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for the many blessings He gives me each day. I do not make many plans many days in advance. I am now feeling the need to take life one day at a time. I still pray for miracles because I believe God sends us one when we humbly pray, and He is pleased with our request. However, with every miracle comes a need to always remember it even in times of discouragement. It's called faith without waver. I'm standing on a micarilous request God recently answered for me, because I am sure He has greater things in store. In the meantime I will be content to patiently wait. I get ideas sometimes that I want to make happen. I think maybe the reason for putting them off is because I am not fully sure it is a good idea. About a year ago my daughter-in-law sent me a beautiful card of Amsterdam while she and my son was vacating in foreign countries. I immediately knew I wanted to put this gorgeous scenery on a canvas. I was thinking a large canvas with a very special, eye-catching frame. When I mentioned my intentions to my daughter and son-in-law they yelled "you are going to paint Amsterdam?" Yes, I said let me show you a picture of it. They asked, do you know what that place is famous for? No, I answered but I know it is beautiful. They proceeded to tell me about the well known history of whore business. I guess I am very naive because I had never heard that before. But I decided to wait about painting, and hanging this beautiful art work on my wall. I think I am still going to do it because beauty is beauty regardless of what some make of it. But I think I will hang it on my son, Chuck's wall. He is single, and could care less about whores. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment