Saturday, February 27, 2021

I Feel Spring In The Air

Wow! what a nice day we're going to have today. It is 11:30 a.m. and the temperature is already 64 degree. North West Texas is a nice place to live, if you like mild winters, and almost never tornados. A nice place to live out your time on earth. If I should ever move I wouldn't remember who I was. I have spent 64 years in the small city. Have watched it grow from a small humble neighborhood to a much larger populated city with many beautiful homes, and businesses. As for improvement level I would give it an A plus. We've even been blessed with a nice college. But the best part yet is during this recent covid 19 plague, Perryton had very few deaths, and not many positive tests. Our population is between 8 and 9 thousand, so we feel pretty blessed. I have several things on my list to do today. I finished runnning the sweeper, and giving it a through cleaning. It's time for lunch now, then I will give my hair a good work-over for another six weeks. I have had a busy week, and I feel great about everything I've accomplished. I haven't failed to do my political duty, and have posted several comments to our elected Congressional leaders, and a lot of likes to many peoples comments. I will admit that I am somewhat unhappy about the evil power that has gripped our nation so heavy, but I will, with the help of God, stay calm, and keep the faith. God has kept my family all well, and even blessed them through all the turmoil. It's hard for me not to call for revenge, but I am not allowed to do that, sayeth the Lord. He is the Judge, and He will do justice for all. If I will just do my part in keeping God's Word reaching out far, and near, then I have nothing to worry about, not even Satan who surely will attack. To be present in God's house makes Satan mader than anything. Let us all show him up, and be in church tomorrow come rain or shine. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment