Monday, February 8, 2021

I'm Sharing This With God

I had a long conversation by telephone this morning with a person who called me to discuss the covid shot. Somehow we got off on politics, and from there to religion. Before I realized it we were giving opinions of mega television evangelist. I have no understanding at all why all of this confusion became such a lengthy discussion. However, I am sure God had a purpose for it. I believe the time has come for all saints of God to let their voices be heard. If we ask God every day to let us be used by Him, and let us be a blessing, then we have no right to question why things happened like they did. By faith we are made laborers for Him. God never fails to pay His laborers, and we will know when our checks come in. I can already tell that my labor today is being analized by God. It may not be worth much, but I wasn't expecting amything. I love the scripture, "come unto Me all ye that labor, and are heavy laden and I will give you rest." The rest He gives is wonderful. Peace, joy, and happiness is to name but a few. By the end of the day I can't go to sleep without Praising God over, and over. I tell all my deceased loved one that I miss them as a few tears roll down my cheeks. When morning comes I am up by 7 and ready to join the labor force again. So this is the story of one elderly Saint of God who has been trusting Him for like 65 years. He has brought me through many tough battles, and never left me to fight them alone. I know I am unworthy, and sometimes wonder why God accepted me. But it happened like a flash of lightening, and the moment and the place is where I meet Him still every night before going to sleep. No I'm not free from battles yet, but God's yoke is easy, and his burdens light. We cannnot stop fighting unless we want to give up. I am no ways near ready to give up. I love my sweet family, and dear friens too much to leave them to fight alone. Join me in an expectencee of a long, earthy, blessed life with maybe a chance to be called up in the clouds when Christ returns. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment