Tuesday, February 23, 2021

What A Busy Day Means To Me

A day packed full of busy, busy. Worked six hours as caregiver, sit 1 1/2 hours with a computer technician while he worked on the printer, and computer programing, paid some bills by telephone, and took a belated valentine to a friend. I now need a new printer, and another computer technician since this one couldn't do the job, even though he was charging $50.00 an hour. I have been having quite a few days like this lately, and I'm ready for a rest. I can't complain much because I had a long stretch of smooth sailing without hardly any rough waters. it seems as though everything has to be replaced at once. I do hope I'm about finished. We are having very nice weather now, and I did have a short, sweet visit with a friend today since I finally got to take a box of Valentine candy to her. The awful winter cold storm started a day before Valentine, and snow and ice was so heavy till i couldn't get it to her. This friend has done so much for me til I could never repay her. All she wants from me is my ears. She loves to talk, and I love to listen to her. She certainly is one of the best. I think I will have an idle day tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I may go to the Senior Citizen's Center for lunch. It's been several months since I've been due to the covid. I have missed it so much, and I hope I can get back into the habit of going again. Several others feel the same as I, so it's taking a long time to get back to normal. I also am longing to visit my two sisters again in Oklahoma City. It is a 265 mile one-way trip for me, and I cannot depend on the weather at this time of the year. Surly by spring things will get better, and I can start going, and blowing again. I've never liked being shut in, so it's time to get going for sure. It's time for me to watch a little news since I haven't watched any all day, so be back on tomorrow with another bit of chatter. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment