Friday, February 5, 2021

"Stop Look And Listen"

A few years ago I read a book written by Nancy Reagan, wife of President Ronald Reagon. The title was "My Turn Now." Nancy was so fearful of her husband getting assasinated, after one precious attempt, till she turned to an astrologer for help. Nancy was ridiculed to high heaven for making that decision. Even some of her favorite admirers rebuked her for using astrology. How desperate some people can get when it comes to protecting their loved ones. This morning I watched an absoulte brave, and fully charged, newly elected GOP Congressional representative give an amazing powerful speech. The Georgia representative, Marjorie Taylor Green is one great American patroit, My description of what happened to Rep, Green yesterday may not be completely correct, but I do know she was thrown off her committee position for something she said many years ago. Representive Green had fully apologixed for her mistake, but the House Majority along with eleven evil Republicans voted to kick her off the job that 74 percent of her district voted for her to represent them. This morning her speech sounded like she is more fired up now than ever to unravel this dirty, political power that has pocessed our Country. I am here to declare that justice is coming and I think it will be soon. I do not beleive in astrology but I do believe in the Holy Bible. God is real, and He will do what He said He would do, but only in His time. Too many people are ignoring the red lights, but I say to them Stop Look and Listen for danger is going to step in if you fail. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment