Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"Those Who Helped Pave The Way"

My great, great, grandparents on my mother's side. I don't have their names available. 3-21-2018 Perryton, TX

While trying to pull up the picture I took this morning, 3-21-2018, this one came up instead. I had forgotten that I had it on my computer. The information on my great ,great, grandparents is on the site where I downloaded this picture, but I have no idea how to find it. Surely there is some reason why this picture came up. I will go ahead and post it, and see if anything else happens.

I was trying to post a picture of a 4 quart, cast-iron, Dutch oven that I won in a drawing at the week-end St. Patrick's Day celebration, last Saturday night. It weighs 10 pounds, and came without any instructions how to use it. Chuck told me I was suppose to set in on rocks that had become red hot from a fire under them. I do have rocks in my yard, but it is against the law to build a fire in town. I think this is a pot that these great, great, grandparents might have used in their time. It's fun to look at anyway. Won't it be nice to meet all our ancestors when we get to heaven? I believe there will be no certain family ties in heaven, but all will be as one. All of our worries will forever be left behind. Until them we must keep spreading the good news of Jesus Christ.

It is now time for sanctuary cities to be abolished, says President Trump.   He has now given that issue special priority. The war against evil in America is beginning to develop deep into  intensity. There is no stopping place now until the final promise of President Trump has been fulfilled. The Democrat's are using every possible idea they can come up with, no matter how evil it is, to get our President out of control. It is not going to happen. He is in for the long haul, and the evil that has been in control for years will soon be floor mats for good people to walk on. We are seeing good people winning more and more every day. That's because good people are doing something about it. If you haven't already, you need to roll up your sleeves and start fighting. Our President needs our help. Like the Austin, Texas bomber who blew himself up today, many more will be following the same path of self destruction. When God says enough is enough, He means it. California you better get ready for a mass invasion of God's fury. You are a long time over due.

I believe the witch hunt against our President was intended from the start to  get rid of him. Thank God it has turned into the opposite intended purpose, and the Democrats are being exposed more every day. It has been a terrible drag for our President, but God has been by his side, and our country will be made greater than ever before. Thank God for all of those who have lost their lives fighting for America. Not only those in the military, but those in other uniforms who risked their lives. Also those who knew they were facing possibly death if they told what they knew about the evil they had witnessed. but was willing to speak out anyway. Many of those has paid with their lives before they got a chance to speak out. They have joined the many martyr's who have gone before them, and will be rewarded greatly in the end. God is a just God, and He never fails.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment