Monday, March 26, 2018

"Jesus Is Coming Back"

         The first of my spring flowers. Easter is near. 3-26-2018 Perryton, TX 
 
  One week before Easter and we have a cold snap. Had to wear my coat to the Center today. It will surly warm up and stay warm before long. The flowers are starting to bloom, and all the fruit trees are in full bloom. I will soon be calling the yard guy to mow my lawn. It's nice to see the birds flying through the air everywhere you look. I have noticed even the flies are starting to wake up. I feel like I have had a long, hard, trying winter, and it will take some time for me to get myself in gear. The world wide conditions has been the hardest to digest. It takes a lot of faith in God to keep up a good spirit. I have plenty of blessing that have been handed to me this past winter, but the enemy would like to steal them all away. I always bounce back up after I've been attacked. Only to get prepared for another. I have always prayed for my enemies, but like King David I am about to pray that God will remove them from the face of the earth. At least move them out of my path.


It is becoming more clear every day just how evil our world has gotten. No one ever expected it to be this bad. Those of us who are low, and infamous, don't know how blessed we are. We struggle with common problems that goes with life, but we do not have to have body guards around us daily. Neither are we personally attacked by the media every time the news comes on. I dare say most of us could be made into ground beef if the media really wanted to bother. I hope I can remain the low, simple person I now am. You may ask how can I say that when I am reaching out every day trying to tell people about God, and His Son, Jesus Christ. There are far more Jesus haters than any other human that ever lived on this earth. I can say I am protected by God, and that only is why I am at peace. None of us know for sure what we will be faced with tomorrow, but we can always know God will never leave, nor forsake us as long as we put Him first in our lives. Only daily prayer will provide that. We can't just claim it, we must live it. Before I lay down tonight I will ask God to protect our President, and Vise President, give them wisdom, and guidance, and help them return Christ back into our lives. This has been my nightly prayer every since we elected them for our leaders. We are living in a very dangerous time, that's true, but fear will never keep us safe. It takes God to do that. We must also read our bibles every day, because that is where we get our spiritual food. Keep up the faith.



God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp







The first of my spring flowers. Pre Easter beauty. 3-26-2018 Perryton, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment