Saturday, March 24, 2018

"These Legs Were Made Fot Propping Up After 60"

                    These legs were made for propping after 60 3-24-2018 Perryton, TX

This is a continuation of the blog I wrote yesterday about legs. I could not get the picture to paste on the story so I am finishing it today. A friend is coming to help me again with my camera which doesn't want to cooperate with my new computer. Or visa versa.

Like the new computer technology I myself, am changing every day. I can't pass up some of the new styles of dress I see every time I go shopping. They don't have age suggestion tags on them so I buy what I like. The skirt I am wearing in this picture had a V shaped split in front, and I loved it at first sight. I did wear dark hose to cover some of my legs. Yes, I am changing, but I'm changing back to more of the younger-look styles. I'm glad to be a grandma, but I hate grandma cloths. My granddaughters often like to borrow some of my cloths. Isn't life fun when we trust God for our health, and happiness? I have not gone to the wild, but I'm a little past the tame. I like excitement, and believe me I am having it.

I am fighting for our country in my own way. I may be unknown to the world, but well known to God. He is my greatest supporter. I reach out to people every day through the internet saying, “fear not, God is still in control.” People can easily be robbed of their faith if they don't secure their spiritual doors with locks and bars. Some who work long, hard hours trying to keep the enemy at bay, are sometimes to tired to tell God it's time to lock up before they go to bed. God is the door keeper of our hearts, but He waits on us to say when we are ready to lock up.

Our President is protected by our God. He acts by faith. People criticize him on every move he makes, but I am positive he will be proven to have made the right choices in the end. Not because he is Donald Trump, but because he is God's chosen one for this great American way we have know for so long. If he had listened to people, he would not be our President today, nor would he remain to be President. President Trump, keep doing it your way. It really is God's way, and keep your spiritual doors securely locked.
We millions of security guards are still doing our jobs. No way will evil win this war. I know it will escalate into much worse blood shed, but no war has even been won without blood shed. We security guards have chosen to risk our lives for the blood Jesus shed for us. God said, “the battle is not yours, but mine alone.” Only trust and believe His Word. “We shall come forth as gold.”

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp








No comments:

Post a Comment