Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"it Takes Patience To Be Happy"

Still trying to get my pictures on a blog. My living room tonight. 3-21-2018 Perryton, TX
 
Now if I can get my word to work right I may be on the road to success. I took this picture of my living room tonight and hopefully I can past this letter on it. It has been a heck of a nightmare trying to figure out this windows 10 computer. I still haven’t found the word count yet. I am just guessing at how many words I’ve written. I usually write 500 words to each blog. There is one thing I don’t want for sure. I don’t want to take this window’s 10 to heaven with me. Although, I will say it is top-notch as far as having all the latest technology. It is just the learning process that kills me. I will either get wiser or get weaker before I finish this hard computer course, especially when I am having to mostly teach myself. I haven’t had much trouble going to sleep the past few nights since I’ve had this new computer. I’ve noticed the sophisticated editing feature on this word program don’t want me to be me, like I usually am. I will just ignore it because I can’t be anyone else but me.
Tomorrow will be a busy day for me so I am trying to get a blog on tonight before going to bed. After missing several days of posting, I feel like I need to keep it going. I think several of my readers thought I had quit writing since my computer went out quite unexpectedly.  I didn’t have a back-up so I couldn’t explain my situation.  Although, I must have picked up a lot of new readers, because the number had doubled yesterday, and today.  Mostly from one country, which I didn’t have many viewers.  As long as I am in this world I want to be part of it. I can communicate far and near. That is what makes me the mystery person I am. I have had a computer for twenty years, and it has been a true blessing to me. This window’s 10 is the third new computer I have had in such time.
I have a son who is in another country tonight. After hearing the news about so many plane flights being canceled due to the snow,  I am a bit worried about him. I am not sure when he was to fly back, but it was at the end of this week. I know I am not supposed to worry, but the human part of me won’t agree. I love my four children, and their spouses and their children. They mean more to me than all the money in the world. God has been so good to us, and I know He will keep being the same.
God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment