Friday, March 20, 2015

"Strange Sighting"

         Unidentified object in the sky at 6:30 a.m. this morning 3-20-2015 Perryton, Texas.


This morning was one of those mornings I woke up early. As usual I looked outside to see how dark it was. I noticed something with a reddish cast in the sky to the north of my house. It was just over the housetops, and I thought it might be an earthly object of some kind. At second thought I went for my camera. The object that shows up on the picture did not look that way on the camera screen. It appeared to be more like a huge reddish ball-like thing. I don’t know why the picture of this object looks so strange. We have had rain for the past couple of days, and it’s been very cloudy. No identification of this being anything from the sun. This object was in the north sky. It is just another one of the things that make me interested in looking up. How fun it is to look and wonder. Someday I might catch a big one. How exciting life gets sometimes. I am so glad I am retired and have time to enjoy so many things I didn’t get to before. My prayers are for everyone who cannot share this feeling with me. I do thank God for all He has given to me. As I sit here drinking my coffee and writing this blog, I truly appreciate everyone who has encouraged me to keep writing. I feel so connected with the rest of the world. Thank God for computers. Next to telephones they are priceless. The computer age has just about taken over the telephone and television business, and is working toward the postal service. A matter of privacy is becoming less every day. There is nothing safer than trusting God. The sooner people learn this the better off they are.

The clock never stops in God’s Throne, and time is running out for a lot of us. I want to do all I can before I leave this world to help someone find the true and glorious way of following Jesus. Every link we can add to this chain of redemption puts a smile on Jesus face. No, it’s not all about us, but all about others every since we were redeemed ourselves. If I would let Satan have his way with me I would cry the rest of my life just thinking about mine, and other people’s loses and pain. “I am sorry Satan, but you cannot control my life. He that is in me is greater than he who is without. God hears me when I cry, but He immediately wipes away my tears. You only had me for a moment. God has me for life.” When we pray like this, Satan has to leave quickly. He cannot stand in the presence of the Holy Spirit. He is terribly afraid of God, and runs for safety when we call out to Him. This has been proven to me many times. We are all human, and we are going to suffer some, but our loving Father will quickly comfort us if we only ask in Jesus name.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment