Saturday, January 20, 2018

"Still Feeling The Shock"

One day after the 5th year death date of my husband, Charles Sharp. 1-20-2018 Perryton, TX


All I can say about this certificate I’m posting is it is my husband, Charles Sharp‘s, 32 degree, and that he has been accepted by the SCOTTISH RITE. I cannot read most of the writing on this document, but when he received it, it was the most proud, and joyful time, I had ever see my husband experience. Only God knows what it meant to him. He received this certificate on the 21st day of June, 1980. I would like to take this means to honor all 32nd degree Masons. They have done outstanding work for betterment of our world for ever-so-many years. God Bless them all. I was proud when a brother Mason recited a lengthy prayer at the gave site of my husband. It touched many hearts. Now that he has been gone for five years, I hope he can somehow see me honoring he, and all his fellow Masons. The picture of Charles is the one used in his obituary. I could not be prouder of this man who took care of me for 64 years. He also left something about his life to support me the rest of my life. I never thanked him enough, regretfully. Wives, please remember that. It’s too late to thank them after they have been lowered in the ground.

I can report that my life has been different since he left, but I do have the power of God to give me direction every day. I cannot tell you what I will be doing tomorrow, because day by day, hour by hour, my mind is directed. I do tell you what I plan to do tomorrow, but my plans are often changed. I love this minute, by minute, type of living. It is so exciting, and like a little child, I’m always anxious for excitement. All I need is a bath tub to make me be ready in a few minutes to go out and enjoy. I can put my make-up on quicker than anyone. The hair just needs a few touches from the long-tooth fork lift, then  a bit of spray, and I’m good to go. If I give you an excuse that I can’t go because I’m not ready, beware. I probable just don’t want to. After all, looks are not everything. By the way, I have just two hours to wash dishes and get ready to go to the Widow, and Widower’s meeting this evening. I hadn’t planned to go tonight, but just decided now to go. Something special may be fixing to happen. Let’s hope.

Keep watching the news. Be prepared to shout out with your voice on the computer if things keep pointing toward an all-out Civil war. I have already spoken out two or three times this morning to my Congressman. A lot depends on you, and I. Use your voice, and don’t hesitate. Have a happy week-end.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment