Wednesday, January 31, 2018

"Awsome Art By The Great Invisible Artist"

                       The light is going out. Time to sleep and rest. 2-1-2018 Perryton, TX


While I’m on the theme of nature, I couldn’t pass this one up. This evening at 6:15 p.m. I was like OMG, what is this beautiful piece of art? I took several pictures, and it was hard for me to decide which one to post. The God of this universe is so real, and so great, till it floods my heart with joy. These scenes just last a few minutes, so one must have their camera’s ready if they want to capture the beauty. I will go to sleep tonight thinking about this gorgeous red, and yellow sky. If I dream, as I usually do, I hope they are red, and yellow dreams. Who made those beautiful colors? Who painted the skies with them? Who sent beautiful colors to earth for us to paint with? Who decides which scenes to display each evening? Who gave us an artistic idea to unfold on canvas? No one but the indescribable, “God,” as that’s all we know to call it. From there it’s all about imagination. Even the bible was written by faith, and inspiration from this unknown Creator of time, and the fullness of the earth.  We have proof that the Spirit is real, because it dwells within our hearts, but what else can we say about the unknown power thereof? I would hate to be in the shoes of those who disrespect this powerful Creator, or the ones who do respect it. God, as we know it, protects His own. They are sacred just like the Creator himself. No wonder the bible tells us that one-third of the world will be destroyed by fire at one time. Every humankind who deny the indescribable Creator will be destroyed in that great fire. Jesus, the Son of God is God. If you believe in one, you have to believe in the other. No one will enter heaven who don’t believe in Jesus. There is some unknown answers to a few questions some of us have about that, but that’s one reason we can say the Creator is indescribable. We were told to live by faith, and not by sight.

Every day of my life I am made to wonder what makes me think the way I do. Is there any other answer but the maker of my body, soul, and mind, makes me think the way I do? I would add those who do not trust God fully, are being made to wonder by the evil spirit. It is fake, and all it does is make the body, soul, and mind, miserable. My wonders are supported by  joy, peace, and happiness, even in times of struggles.

So now the red and yellow sky has turned to darkness, and I am waiting to lie my head down on my pillow, and wait for the sun to come back up in the morning. It is then that I will start a new day of work that helps me quit wondering about unnecessary things. I will consecrate on doing my job well. It is while I am working that I find happiness. I believe it was meant to be that way.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment