Thursday, January 25, 2018

"Not A Pretty Sight"

The remains of a cabinet maker's shop after a tractor trailer missed a curve ans plowed into it. This happened 1/2 mile from my house last Sunday. 1-21-2018.  1-25-2018 Perryton. TX


The building I posted was a large one, and looked pretty sturdy built with cinder blocks. I can’t see how one tractor trailer truck could have leveled it to the ground. The driver only had minor injuries, but the building was nothing but rubble after the collision. The site of this accident is ½ mile from my house. A garage was damaged also belonging to a house where people lived, just a few yards away from the impact. I don’t know that family, but my guess is they are thanking God for protecting them. The driver was charged with driving while intoxicated.

I was surprised, and delighted today to learn that a friend whom I have great respect for is running for House District Representative for district 88. That is my district, and I would be proud to have a state rep from my city. This man is a wonderful Christian man, and I am fully supporting him. He has a nice family, and is a successful business man. I just can’t stay out of politics. I believe this man would be a good steam engines for President Trump. We need a lot of them to help our President make America great again. I believe this candidate has all the qualifications needed to make a good state rep. One thing for sure he has is a wife who it could be said of, is the better half of him. “Behind every successful man is a good woman.” He also has two lovely daughters with great education. Good luck to you, ex-church member. You’re in my prayers.

I have had a busy day, but I managed to make a large pan of chili. Chuck loves chili, so I made enough to freeze some for later. We had Frito pie for lunch. I didn’t even get indigestion. The brownies with fudge icing that I made yesterday went well with the chili. It’s been hard shaking off the holiday feasting I indulged in. I can’t seem to stabilize. It’s off and on, with mostly on with the good stuff. I just bought a few more new cloths this week, and they are still the same size as before Thanksgiving. I haven’t tried them on yet, but hope they will fit. Tomorrow will be the time I find out. I am going to the Center for lunch. I have my dress essentials already laid out. I cut my hair today, and I may not be recognizable tomorrow. At least I have three inches less to manage. I always feel better when I get my hair cut and colored. I also have a few things to talk about tomorrow since my friend is running for State rep. First I need a good night’s sleep. I am always tired at the end of the day. This blog is past due, but I am hurrying to post it before the day changes. It’s been a big day.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 

No comments:

Post a Comment