Friday, September 15, 2017

"Love This Symbol Of American Grace And Beauty"

The focal point of my dinning room. Keeps me dancing all the day long. 9-15-2017 Perryton, TX


I have finished posting my few daily messages describing my feeling about our President, Donald Trump. I answer to several conservative’s comments who post regularly, mostly positive, about our President. But now since the President has invited the Democratic leaders to the White House for dinner, and discussion, some of those, has been conservatives, are comparing him to the famous President George W. Bush comment, “read my lips.” no new taxes. I wasted no time this morning in replying to a few of those who disliked the idea of crossing the aisle to interact with other Americans who also have a mind of their own.  Not all Democrats are rebels, or traitors, although I believe many are. Since the, “never Trumpeters‘ on the Republican side of the aisle have refused to co-operate with the President, he had no choice but to reach out to the Democrats for help to get his agenda passed. We do not have a president who says, “either my way or the highway.” I believe all of us has a bit of that characteristic trait in us, but only those who admit that we are not perfect reap the full benefit of loving all.

I said to several conservatives this morning on my web page, please do not criticize the president you have supported all this time just because he is trying to keep his promise you loved so much. Let him do what he has to do in order to make America Great again. He is the same man you put in office. He has not changed a bit. He did not tell you how he was going to do things, he just told you he would do it. Now that he is doing it, some of you don’t like it. This President is not politically correct, and he told you that from the start. You liked that remark then, but now some of you seem to want him to be more politically correct. Listen to me people, this President knows exactly what he is doing, and if you will take a back seat, and let him go with it, you will be grateful in the end. I’m glad our president is not a bully, neither is he a push-over. You all ought to feel comfortable just knowing that this president is not selling our country out, and is putting America first. If he has to destroy a lot of her enemies, God Bless him. It won’t be because he didn’t love them, but of course he must stick to his promise of keeping America safe. I am so at peace with this President, and Vice-President, I can never tell you how blessed I feel. I feel no evil, for God is with us. I am dancing in the spirit of love, forgiveness, and Glory Halleluiah in the highest. His love endures forever. If you ever thought of jumping off the Trump train, don’t do it. Ride it all the way to victory, which is still a long way off, but will get there eventually.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment