Saturday, September 30, 2017

"A Miraculous Outcome"

                     A self portrait of Myrtle Jean Sharp, age 83. 9-30-2017 Perryton TX


I am using a poem that I wrote to President Trump for my blog this morning. I have a signed seal from President Ronald Reagan  for a poem I wrote and sent him while he was president. I hope to get another signed seal from President Trump, but if I don't he will still know how much I believe in him. That is all that matters. I love my country, I love God, and I love the way God is using President Trump to make America Great again.




A Miraculous Outcome

                                            by Myrtle Jean Sahrp
Life is a frustration,

as all around we can see.

It’s all about skin and blood,

far too much has been taken from thee.

Yet the spirit from deep within

keeps fighting on,

this war we will to win,

It’s a war against evil

Which you did not began.


They said it was impossible

For you to be president.

Some even refused ,

And many were hesitant,

But did pretend

Although your Inauguration they did not attend.


It’s been said that a man is not welcome in his own nation,

But that did not stop the chosen one

from hastening on to fulfill the will of the people,

Like a favorite son.

A winner you were, a winner you are,

A winner you will be when the worlds on fire.

Thank you Mr. President, Donald Trump,

You are taking us over the hump, 

All the evil will all go to the dump.


God Bless

Myrtle Jean Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment