Friday, September 8, 2017

"Bird Leftovers"

        Some of the bird's leftovers. I have to clean up their plates. 9-8-2017 Perryton, TX


This is not a good way to start off the day. Almost every morning I have to pick up about one-half of a bushel of partly eaten apples that the birds leave on the ground. I do this after I’ve eaten breakfast or I wouldn’t want anything to eat. In a few days there will be no more apples left for the birds to eat. I suppose that will be when they start grabbing insects for food. The Word of God tells us that God feeds the sparrows of the air. Matthew 6:24-34. It also says He will take care of us. The difference is the birds don’t have brains to have to deal with like human’s do. They have no worries, because God created them that way. What a difference in the way he created man. The birds don’t have to trust, but humans do. I want to be that humankind that remembers every day what God said about the birds. “Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and more than raiment? My interruption. “Go ahead, be as proud as a peacock. I gave you that trait, and I expect you to show off the personal, likes you possess, even though others may not like them. You are my child of originality, and I want you to never change that. I will make you happy in whatever state you are in. If you want to wear your pajama’s all day, go ahead. If you want to wear your painting cloths all day, go ahead. Don’t go to the store in pajamas, but you can go in your painting cloths. Be a simple you when in common places.  If you want to go before the world and show it your true personality, wash your face, give the cheeks a rosy glow. Highlight the brow’s, and underline the eye lids. Show that you do have lips as sweet as a honeycomb with pink trimming. Let your hair be what it chooses, after you’ve done your best to make it flow the way you wanted it to go. Bald spots don’t matter, even though you don’t like them. They are your sign of wisdom in the making. There is a time, and a purpose for all things. I do require you to not take this advise uncaringly because you have discarded your pride. I demand that your pride remains strongly in place. The children of my family are always listening to my word I have provided for them. I tell you all these things, and all other things are of the demolishing spirits. I have warned you of then in my word. I am a simple, angelic-like spirit who never adds or takes away from my word.
Follow me and you will always be fed and cared for.” 

Sincerely God, your Heavenly Father.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment