Monday, May 4, 2015

"Home Is The Place To Retreat"

                       Unusual clouds coming toward us from the south. 5-4-2015 Perryton, Texas.          
More rain awhile ago. Water running down the gutter. Looks great. 5-4-2015 Perryton, Texas.


We made it home from Liberal, Kansas today before it started raining. We already have had a nice rain and more is expected. I took pictures of these unusual clouds that are headed our way. I am not for sure what they mean, but I suspect hail from some of them. My son, Rick, is here with me, and I feel much safer. We made a fast trip to Liberal and back, not even expecting rain.  before it started raining. We had some business to attend to, so now we are finished with it, and are safe at home. Tomorrow will be another busy day. I am trying to get several things done before I leave for most of the month. My son, Chuck, will be tending to my home and yard while I am gone. I am so thankful for the help of children.

I have felt such peace today almost like I could fly above every cloud in my life. I have had an answer to prayer, without any doubt. I am not expecting miracles or any great changes to happen with me, but I have the peace and assurance that everything will work out great. I cannot expand on that at this time. I feel sure I will be able to later. My eyes have been opened to something that I didn’t want to believe, but know it is of importance that I found this out. With God’s help I can manage this, although the mystery will continue until the day of reckoning comes. Like the fear of hearing your test score on a very hard examination, I fear for the same results of a test that I feel like I never came close to passing, but just anxious anyway to hear the score. I believe I am one of many who can relate to such a situation as this. Our God is a mystery just like He mentioned in His word. “It is not meant for man to know the mysteries of God.” But, it is meant for us to accept whatever God hands out to us, because He is the Authority. If we stay faithful to Him, He will reward us for all hardship we have had to deal with. I walk by faith and not by sight, therefore, In my blindness I am trusting that I am pleasing God. Wouldn’t this be a good enough reason for one to be anxious and a little fearful for the day of reckoning to come? When I feel worried about my work for God being inefficient or incomplete I hear a  reminding  voice giving over again and again the encouraging verses from the bible that were stamped upon my heart in the beginning of my walk with God. I am then ready to cram with full force because I am determined to pass this last and important exam. That voice I heard is enough to make me believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengths me.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp


No comments:

Post a Comment