Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"A Good Mother Will Draw Respect"

So nice for my next-door neighbor to bring over this lovely New Guinea Impatiens plant this morning. She wished me a Happy Mother's Day. Thank you Betty and Doug. 5-6-2015 Perryton, Texas.



This next Sunday will be Mother’s Day, and I will be spending it with my children and grand children. My neighbors made sure I got a nice blooming plant before I left. I do appreciate them so much. Thank you Betty and Doug. I hope every mother has a happy Mother’s Day. My own mother was so precious to me. It was very hard to have to give her up. I think of her almost every day. I have high hopes of seeing her again some day.

Even though my morning started off with a lovely flower gift from my neighbor friends It has been a hard and trying day. I feel extra tired and I don’t know why I should, because I haven’t done much today. I think some days are just harder because of extra push we give ourselves when we feel like something unpleasant needs to be said to someone. If I remember the bible well, there were times when Jesus lost His cool, and acted in a very angry manner. I believe this kind of tension takes a toll on people very quickly. In other words its harder on the one cracking the whip than the ones taking the lashing. Why it has to be that way I will never understand, but I do know it will never change as long as we live on this earth. I do not like to be the steam that comes from the boiling pot. A scalding is very hurtful when the flesh is exposed to it. I never want to hurt anyone, but sometimes I do believe it is expected of us according to God’s Word. Then there comes the time when our patience is tried. Only those who will stay sweet and calm to the end will be rewarded for their everlasting patience. “God help me to improve on that.” Maybe that is why I was given the lovely blooming plant this morning. God knew I had a hard day ahead of me. I feel so ashamed. I also feel tired and know I need to rest. This entire month is going to be tiring for me. I have so many things to attend that just thinking about it makes me tired, yet I would not miss any of it for the world. I will be able to hold up under all the stress, and the flexing of my muscles. Energy comes from acting out our dreams, and enjoyment comes when we sit down to dine with the most rewarding foods possible. Old age has a hard time creeping up on us when we use all of our resources for the right purpose. When the last party is over, then its time to sit down and thank God for all the wonderful clout He has provided for us. The most important thing is never to forget to give God the glory for all our achievements. He is the One who made it all possible.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp 


No comments:

Post a Comment