Friday, May 15, 2015

"A Creative Work Of Art By God"

Natural wood tree root plant holder with animal face. Chuck found it several years ago at a lake. A planter fits in the top of it's head. My favorite flower garden planter. 5-15-2015 Perryton, Texas.
The little squirrel is resting in the planter that sits in the animal head of the tree root. 5-15-2015 Perryton, Texas.

I so much enjoy my back yard flower garden. I sit under the apple tree and watch the birds and butterflies enjoy it too. The birds drink water from the pools that stand in the flower beds. The butterflies like the taste of the nectar from the flowers. Most of the times there are not any flies or mosquitoes to bother. This is a great place to relax and feel free to meditate or reflect on the happenings of the day. I always have to thank God for what freedom we still have left in America. My heart hurts for the many who have nothing but pain and sorrow. I am but a tiny speck of human brain, but I try to rationalize the meaning of my presence here on earth. I always walk away with the same conclusion. It was not meant for me to know that. I will keep on putting my thoughts and feelings on paper and canvas. it’s a good way for me to release my frustration and continue to resolve my problems. I do believe the artist has to like their paintings regardless of what others think. The same is true for the writer. They must like what they are writing, and not be offended if others do not. I see both talents as an element of God telling His story in many different forms and fashions. The unfavorable critic of both types of talent is not to be given serious consideration by the author, or artist. Their work is not graded by an answer sheet. It is the work of originality and creativity. If the finished work does not satisfy the searcher of a special kind of art or story, then they must look further. There is a person somewhere out there that will appreciate everyone’s work. But most of all the producer of such work will be pleased to finish a product that was done with great pains of perfection aimed stride. It was not motivated by money, but by the satisfaction of putting a dream in the eye’s view. The brain will not die if it is used regularly to help keep the world moving. The body’s movement parts will also keep functioning  if they are used daily. For those who have nothing to do but rock  and complain, I suggest you start up the sluggish motor of your worn-out body and start to paint or write. Someone may be waiting out there to hear what you have to say or depict. At least you yourself will release a lot of wasted time and turn it into something of interest. I know an artist here in my city who has had a stroke. She can no longer hold a brush so she paints with one finger. A few weeks ago she put several pieces of her finger paintings on display at the Citizens Center. It was viewed by many and encouraged some to stop complaining so much about not being able to do anything.  The finger painting art was enjoyed immensely. What can you do?

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment