Saturday, January 1, 2022

“A New Year A New Vision” Happy New Year to me. I just finished taking my tree down and put away. Now for the vacuum to clean up all the mess. First I have to put my new vacuum sweeper together that my daughter-in-law got me for Christmas. I am going to attempt to do it myself before calling on my good neighbor. It was a late bonus present, and my children had already gone home before the sweeper arrived. I am so thankful for the wonderful Christmas I had this year. I had way more blessings than I deserved. My children went all out for me. I love them so much, and thank God for blessing them to the fullest. This new 11 model computer I'm using now is also a gift from them. It is top of the crop. I'm catching onto it quicker than I thought. I hope it never wears out, or gets overtaken by new technology. Sounds like I might be around for a long time yet, and I do. If I knew how to turn the music on this computer I would dance a jig. I will do that later. This past year has been devastating to most of us, but I fully believe we can claim victory now. Oh I'm sure we will still have battles, but that old evil one knows his work is cut out for him now. We Christian believers know that God is still with us, and He will fight our battles for us if we give Him a chance. We must never think we can do it without Him. How can a hand full of dust know more than the One who made that handful of dust into a living soul? That should stop you in your tracks if you think you can take care of your own problems. King David said life is useless. We work all of our lives trying to get ahead, and gain wealth. Then we return back to dust, and everything we have accomplished will be left behind. Only what we have accomplished for God will be recognized in heaven. Paul said Jesus said occupy till I come. That is what I am trying to do. However, that does not mean do nothing for God. Paul was one of God's greatest apostles. He never stopped preaching Jesus Christ after his conversion. .Jesus also warns of too much occupied time in leisure. Luke 21, 34-36. “Be careful not to let yourselves become occupied with too much feasting and drinking and with the worries of this life, or that Day may suddenly catch you like a trap. For it will come upon all people everywhere on earth. Be on watch and pray always that you will have the strength to go safely through all those things that will happen and to stand before the Son of Man. Sounds to me like Jesus is saying be careful and not drift too far from me or you will be trapped. Taken from the Good News Bible. Today's English Version. . God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment