Saturday, January 8, 2022

The new computer has decided to give me some trouble. The last blog I wrote was deleted without me asking it to, and even though I had saved it I could not find it anywhere. I was upset, and refused to write another one for several days. Those words just would not come back to me, so I took it that God did not want me publishing some of those. I am thankful for a guarding angle. At least my anger turned into something more important than my blog. I got started back on a painting I had put aside for several months. Every day I promised myself I would start again tomorrow, but it just never happened, The past two days I have been making much progress, and my anger has all vanished. I am reminded of the old saying, “when God closes one door He opens another.” My artistic desires need to stay positive, and now they are in full motion again. I have never see Amsterdam me it was a very sinful place. Well for sure it is very beautiful, but I don;t think I would ever want to go there. I have too much country in me. Laying aside all the bad talk about Amsterdam I am seeing some of the beautiful, exotic, vacation in person, nor could I find a picture of it that explained every detail it showed. So much of it was just a guess, but I am using my imagination and making an interesting depiction whether it's exact or not. I don't think Amsterdam could be more sinful than what I'm making it appear to be. My daughter and son-in-law told resorts made by man. I do not believe every person who visits there are bad. This can be said about all places even in America if you want to get judgmental about places of pleasure. So I will put my love for beauty into this awesome Amsterdam painting. If you are good at guessing you may even like the painting more. If you can believe my yard just got mowed today, January 8, 2022. My son called my mower, and I knew nothing about it. But I have to be so thankful for such sweet children. My yard is now ready for spring treatment which is coming up fast. I was ready to pay the man, but he didn't even come to the door. It was then that I knew my son, Kent, had called him after being here for Christmas. I am ready to publish this bit of news, and hoping it doesn't get deleted. May the new year keep blessing you, and filling your heart with joy. God Bless Myrtle jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment