Wednesday, January 26, 2022

“Overcoming The Shock” Wow, I can't believe how many days I have missed writing a blog. But when the sleepy brain can't seem to wake up there is nothing I can do about it. Nature does have a way of controlling our lives. I have not been sick, but maybe that is because I have been taking it easy the past few days. Going out as little as possible, and making sure I eat a balanced diet every day. It's like I watch the clock a lot thinking soon everything will be back to normal. But something tells me we will never be the same as a nation, as a person, or as a controller of our minds. It's time now to trust God even when we have a blank-like discerned mind. If I remember right God struck Saul blind while on his way to Damascus to continue his persecution of the Jews. It was during this blindness that God was able to change Saul's life into a life that would become one of the most faithful servants Jesus ever had. Saul's name was even changed to Paul. While we might wonder today what is happening to our long time history of Jesus Worshipers, we need to just think of Paul. Not that we were ever against Jesus such as Paul was, but because God has a plan that must be carried out. Whatever we go through is for a reason that only God knows. He will never leave us but monetarily. I feel safe to say we must be completely fulfilling our dedication to God for Him to continue to use us. As long as I am well, contented, happy, and one hundred percent trusting God, why should I long to go back to the days of long gone? God will not let me cry more than I can stand. He promised me that in his Word, and it has always been right. Cry yes, grieve yes, those are the Jesus traits that all Christians should have. Jesus also promised us that some day all tears will be wiped away. I can wait, and be contented till He comes for me. And when He is ready for me to write, He will tell me what to say. Otherwise I will stay silent, and watch the clock do it's job, tick on. My only work today was fix my breakfast, monitor my blood pressure, call a friend to check on. I rested a lot, and then got up, cup up a fryer, and fried chicken for Chuck, and I. Guess what, for the first time in several days I was given some words to write down and post on a blog. I feel like I'm partly getting back to normal after so many alarming things has happened in recent days that take the joy away for awhile. It's bigger than most of us realize, but remember to Trust in God. God Bless Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment