Wednesday, March 13, 2019

"The Winds Of Danger"

The 47 mph wind is wicked today tarp blowing off the school building material. 3-13-2019 Perryton, TX

 
I am waiting to hear how much damage is going to result from this 47 mph wind today. I hope my fence will withstand. I took this picture of the tarp blowing off the building material across the street from me at the school. I don't dare stick my head outside. It's now the season for our part of the country to brace for very high wind for probably a couple of months. It happens every year. There are always lots of wind damage here during those months. I'm sure I will be picking up a lot of limbs from my yard. We are not expecting any type of tornadoes, and that in it's self is a blessing. Wind, and hail are our two most dreaded enemies. Both of which have hit us hard within the past three years. Hopefully it will not happen again in several years, as that is the pattern of the past.


Even if the wind hadn't been blowing today I still wouldn't have gone to the Center for lunch. I was glued to my television waiting for the second sentencing of Paul Manafort. This man has been given the worse treatment of any human being except for Jesus Christ. He is paying for all the sins of the Clinton/Obama traitors, and it must be overridden by the people. The DOJ has left us with no other choice. The people must take up arms against this evil invasion of our “God fearing” country. The longer we wait the more people we will lose to evil forces. I know without doubt that many more very smart, intelligent people are on the side of God, than are on Satan's side. I do also know that when the time is right, the evil walls will come tumbling down. We must hold our guns until that time, and not my time. In the meantime I cannot get far away from my television for long at a time. The dangerous, destructive acts of nature are minor compared to the dangerous, destructive acts of Satan's army. However, we know for sure this battle is God's, and not our own.


I have to say I am perfectly at peace with it all. I know who's side I am on, and that is the winning side of our Lord. I just want to stay within hearing distance of Him.


Wham o! I just lost my internet signal. Was it wind, or other enemy? It came back on in five minutes, but it's very scary. The television went off also. This is a sign of what it may feel like if the evil forces keep gaining power. Even the wind can be controlled by evil, but Jesus can come walking on water, and calm the storm. He did it for His disciples. This may sound funny to some, but I believe we are now living in just such an fearful condition. I would not be surprised at anything at any time as of now. Stay close to God.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment