Friday, March 8, 2019

"A Healthy Appetite Maketh The Soul Merry"

Grilled New York Strips, baked potato, and apple pie in the making for dinner tonight. Chuck bought the steaks. Salad, and ice cream to be added. 3-8-2019 Perryton, TX
 
This pretty spring weather has brought on the outside grill fever. New York Strips are on the menu for this evening. Baked potato with sour cream, and lettuce salad will complete the three course meal with fresh apple pie, and ice cream for dessert. God bless the food He has provided. We give thanks unto Him for all good things. We may have our troubles, and trials, but at the end of the day our bodies are blessed with scrumptious food, and a comfortable bed to rest on. The angels watch over us while we sleep, and God gives us strength for the fears, and misfortunes of another day. The insults, the disappoints, the disagreements, and the future hopes of changes are all in God's hands. We can nearly always be assured that any good changes are not going to happen, but our God will always shield us from the worst of the worst. That means He has something reserved for those who live by His word, and trust Him. I truly believe not a day goes by that everyone has to endures some pain whether physical, or mental, but the Heavenly Father will not fail to comfort His own. This is God's Covenant to us. Contrary to this “God given blessing,” those who did not have the New Covenant blessing given them, will not be spared from extreme pain, and failure to overpower the righteous birth right. They will cause much pain to others who are believers of God's plan, but they will never succeed. Prepare yourself for a continued cruse from the lesser blessed who chose to live their own way.


I started my day off feeling great, but I was tempted to make amends for a terrible thing that had happened to me most recently. I was meet with disappointment, and even more disappointment when I refused to accept the first disappointment. I cannot change a person whom I love, if God had plans to make them the way they are. I have to accept, and trust God for peace over something I cannot change. I am now sitting in even a larger tragic happening, that I cannot change, but have been called to join forces with. I have already resigned to be whatever I have to in order to keep peace in both myself, and others involved. Of course that is not even near doing something that I know is a definite no no with God. It's more like patience bringeth miracles. I am in that class of believers, and I am happy to say I am in for the long haul. I have put my feelings on the shelf, and will love everyone as myself. A song I learned in Booster Band at the church I was raised up in. Three year old's, and up to whatever age you wanted to attend. I cherish my memories of Booster Band days. I still remember my leaders as the best. People change, but God never changes. Too bad people don't change from bad to better.


God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment