Saturday, March 9, 2019

"Put On A Happy Face"

                             St. Patrick's Day at the Center. Fun for all. 3-9-2019 Perryton, TX
I'm looking forward to a fun week at the Center next week. St. Patrick's Day is always exciting, and for some reason people like to celebrate it. The Senior Citizen's Center is always decorated to the hilt, and it makes people forget their aches, and pains, while enjoying good food and foolishness. I regret that I can't be with friends out of town, but I will be spending time with friends at home. That is unless something changes my plans. I have several rows of green bead necklaces, and bracelets that I have collected over the years. I will be piling them all on, because I like attention. Most of all I'm thankful to be over the stomach flu. For the past two months I have been fighting that awful virus. As for now the weather is beautiful, and I am rejoicing in the sunshine.

Tomorrow I will be going to church again, I have missed the past two Sundays because of the flu. I am expecting something good to be announced, but I don't know what. Most anything would sound good at this time in our needy church. The enemy has been working overtime in many of our churches trying to destroy the very power of God. Somehow I feel positive that our church will make a come back, and be blessed beyond imagination. The only hope for this mean old world is God. I am putting all my confidence in Him, and I know we will win in the end.

I have to give God a big praise for the remnant He left at the church I attended for years before leaving because of unpleasant circumstances. At least we have hope of rebuilding the congregation, and coming together again as a renewed, and revived, spiritual group of steadfast believers. We have a lot to gain, but a lot of faith to work with. Our President Trump has been a great inspiration to me the past two years. If he can accomplish all the good that has happened, with all the hate, and slander that came right out of the pits of hell to stop him, then I believe anything is possible. Let us wake up, and shake up the world, for Jesus is coming back soon. We can win the war of evil with God's love in our hearts. It doesn't matter if we get recognized or not for what we do to help take back our churches. After all God was the one who provided the wisdom, and guidance to kill the giant. David was the shooter, but God directed the rock. Let us not look for glory for ourselves, but enjoy the blessings that followed the death of the giant. It's time for everyone to pull together, and agree to stay the course. Victory is ahead, and it's not far off.

God Bless
Myrtle Jean Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment